Braven Webinar SeriesPosted on
Braven will be hosting a series of webinars for students to learn more about the changing economy, what it means for your job or internship search, and how to remain competitive in a tighter labor market. These webinars are open to all students at our partner universities: San José State University, Rutgers University-Newark, National Louis University, and Lehman College. We hope you’ll be able to attend at least one of the webinars below and hear valuable insights from professional experts.
Clarifying the Path to Your Dream Job in a Changing Economy
This webinar will teach you how to:
- Navigate the job market in a changing economy
- Market your transferable skills
- Stand out among other highly qualified candidates
Join us, along with students from across the country, to hear from leading HR experts:
Acing Your Virtual Interview
This webinar will provide you with tips on how to crush your next virtual job/internship interview, including:
- The do’s and don’ts of interviewing virtually
- How to build connections with your interviewers
- How to make a great first impression and make your personality shine virtually
Join and hear from leading HR professionals who have experience recruiting college students:
Leveraging LinkedIn in Times of Physical Distancing
Date & Time: May 13th at 7:30 pm ET/ 6:30 pm CT/ 4:30 pm PST
This webinar will equip you with tips and tricks for using LinkedIn to network and search for a job, including:
- Best practices for reaching out to new connections and searching for jobs and internships
- Mistakes to avoid
- How to make your profile stand out
Join and hear from leading LinkedIn experts and bring your questions to our Q&A.
Braven offers a 3-credit course at San José State University, Rutgers University-Newark, National Louis University, and Lehman College that helps students develop the skills, networks, confidence, and experiences to land strong jobs after college. Learn more here.